- Ms. Christiane Khuene,
- Mr. Paul Bulcke,
- Mr. Jean-Victor Meyers.Renewal of the tenure as Director of:
- Mr. Bernard Kasriel,
- Mr. Jean-Pierre Meyers. Approval of a dividend of €2, up by +11%
The Annual General Meeting of L’Oréal shareholders was held in Paris, on Tuesday, April 17th, 2012, under the chairmanship of Mr. Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
The Annual General Meeting in particular:
- approved the parent company financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2011.
- decided on the payment of a dividend of €2 per share, and therefore, for the first time, of a preferential dividend of €2.20, granted to the shares held in registered form continuously since December 31, 2009. This dividend will be paid on Thursday, May 3, 2012.
- appointed three new Directors, for a 4-year term.
- renewed the tenure of two Directors, for a 4-year term.
The results of the votes are available on the www.loreal-finance.com website. A summary of the AGM will be provided in the next L’Oréal “Letter to Shareholders”, available on request and on the www.loreal-finance.com website.
"This news release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy L'Oréal shares. If you wish to obtain more comprehensive information about L'Oréal, please refer to the public documents registered in France with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, also available in English on our Internet site www.loreal-finance.com.
This news release may contain some forward-looking statements. Athough the Company considers that these statements are based on reasonable hypotheses at the date of publication of this release, they are by their nature subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated or projected in these statements."
Contacts at L'ORÉAL
Individual shareholders and market authorities
Mr Jean Régis CAROF
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 83 02
Financial analysts and institutional investors
Mrs Françoise LAUVIN
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 86 82
Mrs Stephanie CARSON-PARKER
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 76 71
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 70 00
For more information, please contact your bank, broker or financial institution (I.S.I.N. code: FR0000120321), and consult your usual newspapers, and the Internet site for shareholders and investors, www.loreal-finance.com, or its mobile version on your cell phone, www.loreal-finance.mobi; alternatively, call +33 1 40 14 80 50.